Friday, December 9, 2011

3000 Follower Celebration Plans/Schedule

As some of you know by now, I hit over 3000 followers on TwitchTV a few weeks back during my Minecraft 1.0 Release party.  Before that my good friend SolidBeef told me of making an entire weekend devoted to playing multiplayer games with viewers, and so I decided I would do that for 3000 followers.  Next weekend (starting on Thursday, December 15th), I will be kicking off the weekend of my 3000 follower multiplayer extravaganza, lasting until Saturday, December 17th.

So what are the plans for these days?  Let's take a look day by day of what I'm planning for those days (schedule/times/games subject to change.)

Thursday, December 15th - Console Games(8PM EST - ~2AM EST)
Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Random XBLA Arcade Games (Castle Crashers, Splosion Man, etc)
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer (PS3)
Rock Band 3 (PS3/Xbox 360)
(AC: Revelations/Brotherhood, Red Dead Redemption if enough people/time) (Xbox 360)

Friday, December 16th - PC Games(5PM EST - ~12AM EST)
Team Fortress 2 
Portal 2 Co-Op Chambers (Chatia12 at 7PM EST, Mournless After, Need 3 more people)
Left 4 Dead 2
Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
(Monday Night Combat, Dungeon Defenders, Dead Island, Borderland if enough people/time)

Saturday, December 17th - Minecraft Open Server (1PM EST - ~1AM EST)
Minecraft Open Public Server

So there you have it, the tentative schedule for the marathon!  Obviously the PC night could be shorter or longer, same with console night, and we may go back and forth in some cases!  Regardless, it should be an EPIC time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment