Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I'm Up To

It's been a while since I posted a blog post in here, and since Twitter has a character limit, thought this would be the best place to post.

I am having a hard time with depression right now.  Not in the sense of that I feel sad and I'm super emotional, but more so in the sense that right now I'm not really interested or excited in anything, including video games and streaming.  This is why I haven't streamed the past few days, and why I'm not going to stream for at least the next few days.  I just don't think it's conducive for me to force myself to stream when I'm in a funk like this, as it's not enjoyable for the viewers or myself.

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back streaming sooner than later, and I'll still be around JTV/TTV lurking in your channels.  Just need to take care of some issues before I head back full steam into streaming. 

Love you all for the support and kindness you've shown me over this past year <3

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment