Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update Part Deux!

So this is where I currently stand as far as casting goes.  I am currently set up with my PC in a small dining room in a 1 bedroom apartment that belongs to my future roommate.  In the other room(the living room) is where I'll sleep, and also where my roommate's girlfriend is currently located as she watches Breaking Bad.  This will probably be how it is when she isn't in class, so casting with a microphone will be sporadic until sometime next week.  My friend(future roommate) is back home in Browning for a week, and when he gets back we will be looking to find and move into a new place ASAP.

So if you see me saying a sans microphone cast, and I don't cast as much, now you know why and the reasons behind it.  School's going great though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment