Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top 25 Movies Warm-Up

So after being HEAVILY inspired by one sexy stud named Michael Ryne, who is currently going through his own top 100 movies of all time list here, I have decided to do my own Top *Insert Number Here* list of my personal favorite movies, shamelessly stealing it just like "Jabberjaw and The Neptunes" stole Mochi Mochi from Shoyu Weenie. If you get that reference I will totally love you forever, HA-HA dangly parts.

Now before we analyze the first sentence of this blog and see how horrendously put together it is, let's stay on focus here and talk about the main core to this blog: a top movie list. Since I feel personally that I have not seen enough movies to warrant a top 100 list(though to be honest it's just laziness), I am shortening it down for everyone's sake(once again, I'm just lazy.) So here is a list of 34 movies that I will be trimming down and then re-arranging for the next few days, and hopefully by this weekend I'll have the first set up.

Please let me know if you have a movie, through the comments or twitter or via smoke signals, that you think is a top movie that I may have forgotten, as I am sure I will be revising this list once I remember more movies I have watched.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Robocop
The Deer Hunter
Clerks
Inception
Lion King
Pulp Fiction
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Shawshank Redemption
Matrix
Matrix Revolutions
Terminator 2
Wall-E
Fiddler on the Roof
The Dark Knight
Kill Bill Vol. 1
A Beautiful Mind
Monsters Inc
Fantasia
Amelie
Smoke Signals
Young Frankenstein
The Producers
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
Back to the Future
The Goonies
The Italian Job
Dan in Real Life
Temple of Doom
The Great Mouse Detective
Shaun of the Dead
28 Days Later
Starship Troopers
Musa: The Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment