Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week in Review: October 22nd, 2011 - October 28th, 2011

It seems that with each passing blog, it become harder and harder for me to keep my blog both relevant and hilarious.  So let's start out today's entry on a high note, that way by the end of it you can always look back at this beginning paragraph with such profound nostalgia that it almost makes the worthless drivel that follows it not too bad as a whole.  Penis.

Anyway, another crazy week in casting.  On Saturday before I went shopping I decided to play some Minecraft for a few hours until I had a vehicle, and wound up having 188 viewers at one point.  Madness I say, madness.  And no, this is not sparta, this is a fucking blog, go to Sparta and kick someone in a pit if you want to make that joke.

Carrying on, I also started the God of War HD Collection on cast on Monday, which has been rage-inducing but oh so fun at the same time.  The first game was finished on Wednesday, and on Friday I started the second one.  This was offset however by the other new game I started this week: Pokemon.  Yes, you read that right, started playing Pokemon on stream, and I have to say, it's pretty fun.  This lead to my first ever drunk cast on Wednesday night, where I not only played pokemon drunk, I also modded 148 people in my chat and thusly had to unmod them the morning after.  Fantastic time though, and here's a highlight from the non-drunk cast:

Other quick hits from this week: new power supply and graphics card, which makes my games AMAZING; undefeated in fantasy football week; hopefully getting Uncharted 3 for release date cast.

PS: Follow the new Kidd on the block, KiddXFresh.  Puns for the motherfucking win.

No comments:

Post a Comment