Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Savings + Week in Review!

Since I was lazy and TOTALLY forgot to write up a blog post this past Monday, I figured I would write this little textual seduction for you all.  Well, that's lies, you most likely won't get a boner from reading this, PLUS I didn't forget about the blog seeing as I'm lazy.

I'll just do a quick overview for what happened these last few days: played a LOT of Minecraft; had a crazy awesome MC marathon to celebrate the official release of 1.0 (including an Ender Dragon kill); reaching over 3K followers(and damn near close to 3500 now); beating Assassin's Creed Revelations; and casting the awesome Old Republic beta.  Not to mention I'm also a partner on TwitchTV as well, which is HELLA awesome.

Now the main reason of this blog, to brag about all the great savings I found to buy some Xmas gifts for my family, along with some stuff on the side for me.  From electric mixers to muk luks to video games to DVDs and Barbies and Transformers, Amazon Black Friday was the place to be.  All in all, I saved over $245.33 on amazing savings, spending just under 200.  Definitely worth all the money spent.

Short, to the point, that's all this blog was.  Insert penis joke here.

No comments:

Post a Comment