Monday, November 14, 2011

Week in Review: November 7th - November 14th, 2011

No cutesy intros this time around, straight to the action.  I like that initiative!

After the last two weeks of awesome, this past week was rather ho-hum, minus a few new release games.  Well ho-hum for my own cast, as I did help out with the GamingForHunger marathon that was put on by LookAtMyChicken.  Played some MW3 multiplayer and IndustrialCraft2/Buildcraft on Minecraft, was a really fun time.  Also rocked out on Sunday night to some Beatles tunes on Beatles: Rock Band, it's really fun to do that.

As for my own cast, it's been pretty ho-hum with some big name games, MW3 and Skyrim in particular.  Skyrim was a bit of a pain with gamesource in Xsplit, but in the end I figured it out.  That said, not sure about casting it all the time as I do enjoy to take a break and get some variety in my games.  Early Monday morning was nice as well as I casted the Release Candidate 2 for Minecraft, always a blast casting that game!

Speaking of MW3, finally had my first successful console multiplayer night!  When I do multiplayer nights, there is always an issues of party chats or not enough people showing up, but thankfully the 360 TTV viewers came out in force, and we won quite a few games as a team!  Will definitely be playing that again with some peeps.

Well that's it for now, but be on the lookout this week.  More Minecraft Release Candiate 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations on Tuesday(hopefully), and a celebration of the official release of Minecraft with a Minecraft Server Marathon!  Should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment